Customizing Settings in WordPress
To Customize Settings in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- From the Settings menu, you can customize the following settings:
- General — Change your blog title, your email address, time zone settings and more.
- Writing — Configure the way your posts display on your site. Set up and configure remote publishing options.
- Reading — Configure the way pages and RSS feeds display on your site.
- Discussion — Manage comment and avatar settings.
- Media — Determine where images, documents, and other media files are linked to when inserted into the body of a post.
- Privacy — Control your sites’ visibility to search engines.
- Permalinks — Create a custom URL structure for your permalinks and archives.
- Click Save Changes.